Earn up to $54.80/hour!
Now hiring experienced RNs for our Seasonal Plan
RN Seasonal/Winter Staffing
Our 13-week assignments are starting now through December:
- Earn $47/hour; up to $54.80/hour with night/weekend differentials without benefits
- For experienced RNs in these specialties: ED, ICU, Med-Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho, NICU, OB/GYN & Nursery
- Temporary, full-time option for 36 hours/week
- Temporary, part-time option for 16 weekend hours/week
- May be eligible for living expenses up to $1,000/month
- May be eligible for a one-time travel reimbursement up to $300
- Option to extend up to 20 weeks!
At Baptist, we’re always finding new ways to make our careers even more rewarding through attractive compensation and benefits packages. If you haven't checked us out lately, you'll be surprised at how competitive our salaries are.
- We invest in our team and believe in promoting from within.
- With a broad continuum of care in a wide range of settings, from physician offices and clinics to acute care hospitals, our recruiters will help you find the case mix, care setting and level of acuity that aligns with your interests and career goals.
- Interested in a leadership role? We provide training and support to help you confidently move into management.
Why Baptist Health System?
There’s a reason Forbes named us one of America’s Best Employers in 2016. Baptist Health System's six hospitals in San Antonio and New Braunfels give you boundless opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Whether you choose to work for us full-time or would prefer a Seasonal RN position with us, you'll be part of a culture of compassionate care.